Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site today while I was looking for possible answer to a question . So far I have a couple ideas
2006 Frontier LE all stock I havent gone crazy yet, I also have a old 300K mile 1986 Toyota 4X4 that is rusted from bumper to bumper but still runs. I am always asked why did I get the Frontier over a new Toyota , well after driving them both the Nissan was more fun to drive , better handling more power and the seating height is perfect I am not setting on the floor so I got the Nissan

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Welcome aboard the best site for all your Frontier questions.
Howdy from your neighbor to the north.:hi:

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
welcome, what part of MD are you from? We have a good bit of members throughout MD. I am in southern MD.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
I am always asked why did I get the Frontier over a new Toyota , well after driving them both the Nissan was more fun to drive , better handling more power and the seating height is perfect I am not setting on the floor so I got the Nissan
I used to own a Toy and I feel the same way. After driving both I had to get the Frontier.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Chesapeake Beach here
Cool, I live about 30 min from you. If you ever wanna do some offroading just stay in touch with us on this site. The MD/VA crew gets together often.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
HI and welcome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts