Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, newbie here on forum but have been reading them for about 4 years . Why so long ? I have been really gun-shy about talking to he dealerships I fell like I am going to the Dentist for a root canal with no anesthetic. I have been interested in either a Frontier or a Titan since I started looking, I recently started checking local dealers and test driving. Well today I decided to drive 30 minutes away from home to the Dealer as I noticed a "19 Red Frontier SV/CC 4x4 rental they put up for sale. That one was sold ( of course) so I started talking with the salesperson who was open and totally up front about his stock and discounts they were giving etc... no pressure , let my wife and take one for a test drive alone,yes alone with quarter tank of gas , made us feel like we were employees and trusted us completely, again no pressure. I decided that I was more interested in Gun Metal color , so he checked his stock and came up with a "19 GM gray SV/CC 4x4 with the Value Package and 2500 off in rebate and another 1500 off in discounts. I decided to pull the trigger and make the deal happen . With the discounts and a small down and tax and license and financing a bit over 25k.
Finance manager was also laid back DIDN'T try to push Gap Ins or Extended Warranty in and out of finance in about 10 minutes. I'm amazed !
We pick up the truck tomorrow , and I am looking forward to many years of happiness in my Frontier. If you are in the Tacoma Washington area looking for a Frontier or Titan, Please check out this Dealership
Bill Korum Nissan
Puyallup , Washington
Ask for Mark Triplett

·
Registered
439 Posts
Good to hear a "good" story about a dealer. Most people only complain. I had great luck with my dealer and bought 2 Frontiers from them. Enjoy your ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts