Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have had my car less than a month...
and on the 3rd day i have gotten egged and tickeded for parking da same night...
and a couple weeks ago some crazy biotch called the cops on my car while i was at work... claiming that my car looked suspicious...
and today i look at my car after work...
F'in 2 feet long keyage on both the front and back door on the driver side....
anyone else haveor had problems like this?
cuz im going crazy right now...
P's

·
Registered
205 Posts
well i guess its my turn

1. got my rear right passenger window broken, main and the small vent piece (got my ipod stolen from that and my backpack full of my textbooks)

2. Got a 4 inch key scratch from the window smashing, i guess he used a screw driver or something, its right below the smashed window vertically

3. Got a 2.5 inch key scratch on my hood

4. Got a squiggley scratch right above the gas tank door that deep as hell, have no clue how I got this one.

5. Got a tiny dent in driver side rear door, im guessing from a shopping cart because it was right after a costco run

well windows fixed of course and bought a new ipod but all the scracthes are still there and the dent is way too small to bother me

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Damn. That really sucks. That's why I like living in the country. I can see someone coming a mile away. And my two rottweilers like to keep an eye on things for me at night. :D

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
That's one thing that ticks me off beyond words. We all work hard for what we have, and for some idiot to come along do that really burns me up! Sorry to hear that! :x

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
I know how ya feel. I was driving down the road and got a random green paintball at my windshield from some kids driving the other way. Then a few weeks later they found out I called the cops on them and they apparantly didn't like that so they did this:
2 cartons of eggs, 2 bags of flour, mustard, milk, and ceran wrap

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
bwarren228 said:
2 cartons of eggs, 2 bags of flour, mustard, milk, and ceran wrap

8O That just isn't right.

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Yea, I have 2 police reports with names and the cops have had it for 2 weeks now. Nothing has been done. I've got a few guys who will take care of them for me, but I really just wanted the cops to handle it. I've got 2 small places on the rear door where the eggs pitted the paint. Other than that, the mustard and flour took the force of the impact I guess. They also got my friends black Mercedes the same night.

I was telling someone on a local forum, is it just me or does it seem high schoolers these days don't care about personal property. I only graduated a couple years ago, but we never did things like this. Maybe toilet paper, because you can clean it up and go on with life, but nothing distructive. The kids in my neighborhood don't seem to have any concept of working for something because mommy and daddy buy them everything.

Here's another pic showin all the eggs and flour:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damm sorry for what happened to ur cars
bwarren and china man....
i mean to prevent this from happening i spent 3 hours cleaning my garage so i can atleast put mine on the drive way and put my dads in...
cuz there some punk asses dat drive by at night and crack windowns and such...
either way im thankful i didnt find da poor bastard dat did dis to my car...
cuz i for sure would have been arrested forasult and bat...
i got a bit of a temper and a bit viiolent... -_-;;;
top of that im asian so i know KUNG FOO!!!!! jk...

but dam i cant believe how disrespectful people are...
my first pay check of the month always goes to the car.. as in payments...
and i work my *** off for it and for s*it faces to do dis really pisses me off...
bwarren i hope u get dem bastards....
P's

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
karma!!!!
i have done nothing to no ones car!!!!
maybe bumped into it or so....
but never intentionaly key it...
and like bwarren sed he aint never done nothing destructive destructive...
all i know is if i find dat foo he fit to get karma up his ***...
P's

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
GoGoBoi said:
karma!!!!
i have done nothing to no ones car!!!!
maybe bumped into it or so....
but never intentionaly key it...
and like bwarren sed he aint never done nothing destructive destructive...
all i know is if i find dat foo he fit to get karma up his ***...
P's
i think JayP was talking about the little punks that did that to your tucks!!!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
my turn...

walk to the truck last friday morning to head to the office. saw a white streak on my passenger door. thought "oh s#!t, someone keyed my s#!t!" as i got closer, my fear turned into reality. whoever that a$$hole was keyed up the entire length of the passenger side. walked over to the driver's side and same s#!t there too. WTF!!!! :evil:

what a cowardly act.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
SD_Frontier said:
my turn...

walk to the truck last friday morning to head to the office. saw a white streak on my passenger door. thought "oh s#!t, someone keyed my s#!t!" as i got closer, my fear turned into reality. whoever that ****er was keyed up the entire length of the passenger side. walked over to the driver's side and same s#!t there too. WTF!!!! :evil:

what a cowardly act.
probably done by a jealous taco driver!

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
probably done by a jealous taco driver!
I think you're on to something! The person who got my truck drives a 4runner. Maybe we could all get a class-action lawsuit or something against Toyota. If they made trucks like Nissan did their customers would not have to unleash their jealousy on our trucks, :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Fronty Damage

It's agreed that respect for personal property is at an all time low. Folks, I have to apologize for the ignorance of other people, but that doesn't mean that I have to like it (their ignorance, that is).

I hope that you find the a$$holes that damaged your vehicle(s). When you do, give them a firm kick in the a -- from all of us!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Re: Fronty Damage

really makes me want to take a bunch of bricks and throw them through every window on the block. it would suck but it would make me feel a whole lot better.

·
Registered
225 Posts
First of all, my condolences to all of you that had your Frontiers damaged.

This is exactly why I am hesitant to purchase new wheels and a stereo for mine. Until I get a place with a garage, I will hold off on such purchases. The truth is that most of these criminal acts happen to our vehicles outside our residences at night while we're sleeping, car alarm or no alarm. I think 90% of vandalism and theft could be mitigated by housing our vehicles overnight in a garage. This way I don't have to buy a beeper alarm and a 17 shot glock and a concealed weapons permit just to protect my hard-earned property!

What you guys said about other people's ignorance and lack of respect for other people's property that they worked and sweated for is very true, but I don't see it changing anytime soon.

·
Registered
81 Posts
sorry to hear about everyones trucks it really messed up that people do that kind of stuff. i used to my fair share of pranks but nothing that would intentially damage someones property. like everyone said we work hard for this have some respect. this is why i almost think military service should be mandatory just to teach some of the kids some dicipline.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts