Registered
1,087 Posts
good looking truck, wish my SE had come with the roof rack

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
:hi:

Welcome to the Club

to me it looks like an LE with those wheels and the body side molding pieces on the doors, and hard to make out but looks to have a moon roof

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
It is an LE :)

Yes it is an LE but no moonroof :( thanks for all the comments on the new ride... I LOVE IT!

Welcome! Buy it new or used? Those wheels came on the v8 pathfinders...I didnt know they came on any Frontier...huh, thats cool.

How are you liking it so far?
Love it! And bought it new 09. Great ride :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey Zero thanks man! I live up here in Aurora! (Colorado native) :))
Aurora, not down there very often although my best friend just moved off 225 and Mississippi. I'm not a native i moved here from Las Vegas 10 years ago, I don't plan on moving away. I never saw snow till i moved here and i can't move away from the mountains now. Too much dam fun to be had year round up there.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Aurora, not down there very often although my best friend just moved off 225 and Mississippi. I'm not a native i moved here from Las Vegas 10 years ago, I don't plan on moving away. I never saw snow till i moved here and i can't move away from the mountains now. Too much dam fun to be had year round up there.
And your not even on the better side of the mountains! :nana:

Nice truck!

·
Registered
331 Posts
And your not even on the better side of the mountains! :nana:

Nice truck!
Thanks for the compliment, but i prefer the social life of the city during the nights and weekends and the mountains during the "9-5" hours. I wouldn't be making 70 Gs a year bartending 35 hours a week in Grand Junction.

LOL:nana:

PS: I'm not hating, just making a piont. Plus skool starts the 10th no more full time work for a while for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts