Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Anyone ever notice the people having all of these problems have Android phones?? 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is a bIg irritation for me. As long as I'm streaming via Bluetooth or connecting as an iPod (iPhone 6s) I hear the nav prompts through the stereo, but once I switch to FM it's silent. I've tried every setting I can find and have had no success at getting the nav prompts to work when listening to FM.

My wife's '20 Kia Sportage has a MUCH better AV system. Mirroring the phone display on the dash is a huge benefit, and can't comprehend why Nissan didn't add this when "upgrading" from the pre-2019 audio system (likely has to do with saving a few dimes per unit).

I wish I knew if I could swap in a head unit from a Rogue/Altima/other model that provides Apple Car Play/Andriod Auto and a better overall platform. I'm happy with the sound from the factory unit, but damn it would be nice to have the other features.

Reactions: vjmvjm

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have a Samsung S10+. Google maps for Android has changed. Waze has also changed some. I need to look into them for proper configuration.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts