Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So while on the way to 4x4 parts to buy parts to lift my truck, I saw and immediately fell in love with a silver 350Z...I had to have it, and the Frontier is gone as of tomorrow...how did I end up with such a drastic change at the spur of the moment???? I dunno. Been fun!

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
So what about your massive sub box idea???Did anything ever come out of it? And what about your Altima seats? Did the dealership or the person care that they were modded?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I dont know what to say. Im still in shock.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ima take it out along with the amp, subs and crossovers...the head unit is staying in it. and as far as the Altima seats, they did'nt seem to care, just said "wow thats kinda cool, how did you do that"

·
Registered
204 Posts
So while on the way to 4x4 parts to buy parts to lift my truck, I saw and immediately fell in love with a silver 350Z...I had to have it, and the Frontier is gone as of tomorrow...how did I end up with such a drastic change at the spur of the moment???? I dunno. Been fun!
I know the feeling. I went from a 2003 G35 Coupe to my current 2005 Frontier back in 05 when the 2nd gen came out. I had a 2000 CC when they first came out and traded it for the 03 G35 which I fell in love with at first sight. Then when I first saw the 2nd gen Frontier, with the extra room and the bigger engine, I traded back. I still feel the same way about the Frontier but everytime I see the new 09 G37 I have to bite my tongue in order from wanting to go down and trade. Speaking of Infiniti, they are coming out in 2011 with the new M. It will have a 5.6 with 400+ horsepower.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
just a 350? they aren't even that great man.

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
I did the sports car/truck/sports car/truck/sports car/truck . . . you get the idea.
Fact is, I can't be without a truck owning a home.
I do all my own work on the place and a truck is a must.

Last night I hauled 4 huge leaf bags full of yard debris away and some plastics to recycle and was thinking this would not have been possible if I had that WRX I drove before common sense kicked in and I got the Frontier.

Besides, the wife has the SE-R that I get to run whenever I want, no sense in having two cars for us. :thumbsup:

Enjoy your new ride, I like those Z's.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
maybe he meant 370, and just got the numbers mixed up.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
The 370 only puts out 25 more hp than a 350, and I'm not sure I really like the 370 for 10-15000 more in price, and the taillights suck, they're ugly
Dude thats awesome to hear. There are so many parts for the 350z you'll fit in just fine transferring. Just check in every once in awhile. Also please post pics.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I think 350's are nice, but they like 99.999% of fast cars have an unquenchable desire to "need" after market stuff, that will make your car faster, and the speed limit stays the same. In our trucks they still "need" stuff,
but off road there is no cop saying "you cant go through that mud hole and up the side of that cliff that fast!"

IMO a fast street car is like a plane with no wings, if you cant use it why have it? I know you get a ticket everytime you speed its just, eh, Its not for me I guess.

P.S. The Enzo Ferrari is the .001% that doesn't "need" anything. 650HP on a 1200lbs car! giggity-giggity-gooooo!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts