Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a great time here but Im moving on. I need a shoulder replacement and had to buy an automatic. Dont let anyone tell you autos are more fun. Also I feel the Centerforce dual friction is the best clutch for our truck.I picked up a 2013 Raptor. While I modified it some, im happy with it. I have no reason why it gets better gas mileage than my Fronty. Hope I helped more than hurted here. Goodbye and Godbless

Bill

·
Registered
374 Posts
I've had a great time here but Im moving on. I need a shoulder replacement and had to buy an automatic. Dont let anyone tell you autos are more fun. Also I feel the Centerforce dual friction is the best clutch for our truck.I picked up a 2013 Raptor. While I modified it some, im happy with it. I have no reason why it gets better gas mileage than my Fronty. Hope I helped more than hurted here. Goodbye and Godbless

Bill
Thanks for your contribution to this forum @Camperguy. Before you leave, can we see some pictures of your new Raptor? ::grin:: I always loved Raptors but the 6.2L V8 was too big for me.

·
Premium Member
12,118 Posts
another raptor guy wooooooh. og idleone and my retarded self are over on the raptor forums.
its like the wild west over there and i love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts