Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all I'm new to this forum and just saying I'm coming from a lifted Heep Grand Cherokee and looking to get into a Frontier!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey y'all I'm new to this forum and just saying I'm coming from a lifted Heep Grand Cherokee and looking to get into a Frontier!
...that Freudian slip is classic!

Welcome to the club!

I almost made the mistake of buying a Jeep Renegade before I picked up my Frontier (there's so few choices of manual transmission vehicles these days)::smile::

·
Registered
69 Posts
I went from a 14 Jeep Cherokee and am so glad. It was a great comfy ride with all the bells and whistles but after a new trans, oil temp sensor and plenty of other small items I just didn't trust it at all. This truck is solid and I'm going to enjoy it for a long time!! Good luck In your search.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I went from a 14 Jeep Cherokee and am so glad. It was a great comfy ride with all the bells and whistles but after a new trans, oil temp sensor and plenty of other small items I just didn't trust it at all. This truck is solid and I'm going to enjoy it for a long time!! Good luck In your search.

2016 Frontier - Desert (Highway) Runner - CC - 6cyl - 7500 miles - bought 11/8/17
2011 Nissan Juke - 6spd (love to peg the G-Force meter)
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe - 220k miles and still great
2005 Dodge 3500 dually - 5.9L Cummins
Pocopine, can you please share your time machine with the rest of us!::smile::

·
Registered
69 Posts
Oh good grief. You'd think I knew how to tell a date. Probably a left over from writing checks. Always took a few weeks to get the date right.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Had an 05 LJ and an 07 JKU. Nissan is ten times more reliable than both those jeeps together. Sure miss top down summer fun though.. Welcome and good hunting!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome! I just made the move from a fairly-modified 2001 TJ (Wrangler) to my 2016 Frontier CC SV. Absolutely loving the truck but then again, I had zero complaints about my Jeep. Had the TJ for 10 years and did axle swaps with regear, front/rear selectable lockers, tummy tuck, 35s with beadlocks, etc.

The truck is a whole different world, and I absolutely love it. Can't wait to get the Frontier on some Forest Service roads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts