Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used set of Front and Rear RS5000 shocks with about 20k miles on them.
Valved for 3" lifted trucks.
Still on the truck but about to order some Bilsteins so seeing if anyone on the board is interested in these. New would be $170 + shipping, I will sell these

$85 shipped

I could probably have these off in the next week or 2 so.

https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/rancho-rs5000-front-shock-p-1857.html

·
Registered
635 Posts
If you wind up having to break up the set, I would be interested in the rear shocks.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Im considering selling as since I moved for my job, most of my travel is on the highway. I just looking for a better shock with better road manners since I'm running 32" BFGS, I knew these were more trail friendly when I got them, and they worked great off road in Ocala Natl forest and towing/hauling. Now I just want to make the ride smoother than is and am hoping some Bilsteins will solve the problem.

If anyone SERIOUSLY wants them, I can take a $20 deposit till I get them off the truck, and then we can settle up then on the sale.

·
Registered
150 Posts
i have some bilsteins for a 3" setup also. but mine wont go on for a few weeks. Titanws6 tell me how yours turn out!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sale pending to PeeWee...

What are you waiting for Anton??? Should only take a couple hours to install all 4? You wanna sell me yours lol....Where in GA are you out, I just moved to Duluth, thus all the highway travel, hahaha, I need to change my sig now....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sale pending to PeeWee...

What are you waiting for Anton??? Should only take a couple hours to install all 4? You wanna sell me yours lol....Where in GA are you out, I just moved to Duluth, thus all the highway travel, hahaha, I need to change my sig now....
I haven't had time to put them on. Besides i still need to install the UCAs and other parts. But hopefully mine will be done within the month. Yeah i live in the small town of Edison. I bought my shocks from shockwarehouse btw

1 - 9 of 9 Posts