Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been waiting on parts forever lol. But now I am ready to install it, I have a US AMPS AX600DE, Pushing a JL AUDIO W1v2 10. With a Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD head unit. And all rockford wire!!! I will post pics as soon as its installed!!! I got my box from supercrewsound.com Ver high quality, I am impressed!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sound?

How did it sound? I got rockford speakers in the doors, I am really picky about sound quality, I am not sure what the sub under the seat will sound like?

·
Premium Member
12,116 Posts
its not bad. the only thing i didnt like is the sub facing down. i destroyed my rockford 10" shallow within 6 months.
and also, something can slide under into the path of the sub and do some serious damage. but other than that i was fine and sounded great.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man!!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
looks good good choice of products

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Do i have to drill the fire wall to get the power wire through?

i got a firewall grommet just in case

·
Registered
305 Posts
looks fun. i grew out of the sub thing. it seems like **** rattles off. and id rather hear my exhaust.. heheh looks like quality products

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah they are quality, The amp is hand made in florida, The JL sub is very nice also

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I cant say anything bad about rockford, But they were alot better back in the day.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice, thanks man. With all this snow I havent had time to look under the dash lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts