Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 Nissan frontier and I'm trying to wire Gentex 453 rearview mirror. Can I wire to map lights harness and if so what wire is what? There is a yellow/grey and red/grey coming from map light harness and wires from mirror harness are red/grey and green/white. Thanks for any help with this.

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
When I installed mine I used the wires that were found behind the drive side "A" pillar and kick panel. I recall needing a constant "hot", and a key on hit lead and to fish the temp sensor wires through the firewall wire bundle seal. Figuring out how to pop all the panels off was the hardest part.

I followed a write up written for a 05 Frontier. Recall that there was some differences in the wiring from the 05 to the 06+.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I installed mine I used the wires that were found behind the drive side "A" pillar and kick panel. I recall needing a constant "hot", and a key on hit lead and to fish the temp sensor wires through the firewall wire bundle seal. Figuring out how to pop all the panels off was the hardest part.

I followed a write up written for a 05 Frontier. Recall that there was some differences in the wiring from the 05 to the 06+.
Found the write up:

Mention of it here
Found the write up:

Mention of it here
Thank you so much...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts