Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for the most reputable gear shop in those three states. I'm buying the 4.10s from Hoopers and I want a shop that I know won't mess up trimming my carrier and installing these bad boys. I got a quote for 175$ for trim & install from a local shop that all the other local shops referred me to, but I dont know anything if that's fair or not or if their not sure what their getting in to. I dont have the knowledge on rear ends to question them properly to see if they know what their getting in to, either.

They said it would take over half a day for install, so I'm sure their right on time but I need some good FAQ type questions. So that I can make sure their on the up and up, and Anthony from Hoopers is going to give them a call too to make sure their brain-smart and experienced.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From my talks with Jay, it does not. I spoke with Hoopers quite a bit, and let them know I have an electronic locker, not the trutrac, and they are still ok with sending it.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Just make sure they have a lathe and someone who knows how to use it so that it can be machined properly. i would recommend going with the tt now if your going through all this trouble, that way you don't have to go through it all again if the carrier does brake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts