Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
For sale today is a Garmin NUVI 765T and the factory dash mount. I had it in the truck for about 3 months. It works great. The reason for the sale is I am putting in a Kenwood head unit that already has Garmin Navi build in, therefore I do not need the portable. Will come with everything needed to install in truck, minus the directions, but there are plenty of threads explaining how to put these in, as well as the dash mounts and the cigarette plug.
Color code for truck is as follows
Color = KH3 Trim = W.

Cost will be 200 plus shipping on your dime. I will shi p from zip 23608, so please don't ask me how much shipping will be. YOU figure it out! lol. I will ship it wherever you want in the US. I accept Paypal only, OR if you live in the Newport News VA area you can pick up and pay with cash.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Can't tell. Is this the "steel" interior? If so, I am interested.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Only had the truck just over a week before I left on work travel. Got home last night and saw that my center stack is actually black and the rest of the dash steel. Dang! Sorry about that. If you don't get any takers, let me know and maybe we can work something out even though I need to buy a new dash kit.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only had the truck just over a week before I left on work travel. Got home last night and saw that my center stack is actually black and the rest of the dash steel. Dang! Sorry about that. If you don't get any takers, let me know and maybe we can work something out even though I need to buy a new dash kit.

If your dash is steel, then this will match. Only the center cup is black right?

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Unfortuntately, Radio, AC, everything in center stack is black. Might be an le thing or a 2010 thing I guess. A steel topper on the black stack would look funny.

Like I said, if you don't get any takers on thiset me know. I feel guilty for saying I was interested and then having to back out due to my bad memory of the color (all I remembered was that my interior was steel).

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
im pretty sure that this dash mount will only fit the 2006-2009s and certain 2010s that dont have the new center stack. in other words, if your dash looks like this:

then you are good to go...

however, if your dash looks like this:

no go....

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortuntately, Radio, AC, everything in center stack is black. Might be an le thing or a 2010 thing I guess. A steel topper on the black stack would look funny.

Like I said, if you don't get any takers on thiset me know. I feel guilty for saying I was interested and then having to back out due to my bad memory of the color (all I remembered was that my interior was steel).
I get it. Upon looking at the pic, it makes sense now. And dont worry about about feeling guilty, I am sure there is SOMEONE on this forum that wants this. I am actually surprised I have not had any other offers. Someone will come eventually.
Thanks for the pics Harsh!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
The 2009 and up docking station looks like this.

there are two speakers in that one.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Thanks for the pics Harsh and Mike. I have a 2010 LE, so I have the stack in the second photo from Harsh and need to get a system that matches up with what Mike posted.

·
Registered
219 Posts
bump for a good deal!
too bad my dash is black or it would be sold

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
That's great. Someone got a good deal. Glad you got it sold.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.