Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been playing guitar for years, and have been in a buncha bands, mainly one called warhead that has since disbanned because the singer got his chick pregnant and the drummer decided he wanted to move to colorado, sucks b/c we were gettin close to "makin it".... but i missed playing so me and the other guitar player got together and started somethin new, playin country lolmostly as a challenge as both of us like it but didnt know where to start playin it. I picked up a banjo... didnt have the patience to learn the tuning and chords so i inveted my own tuning =P lol:noworries: anyways im really suprised at hour our first song came out... keep in mind it was written while consuming vast amounts of whiskey haha, anways check it out lemme know what ya think, i recorded it in garage band and added some synth and orchestra stuff for more filler.
DesertCountry on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

here is our old bandWarHead (is done) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads but there is some other bands song playing on the pagein the background i cant seem to find at the moment, bah :censor: (dont let singers manage myspace!!!)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks :) either noone likes country or they are to scared to tell me they dont like it lol, 53 views and 2 comments :confused:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I think it started out great...but then I was waiting for it to kind of "take off" the whole song if you know what i mean.

Not bad though, I love the sound of a banjo.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya it gets pretty boring without vocals, well have em recorded soon hopefully

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Not into the whole banjo thing, kudos for trying something new though.

Now WarHead, that's my type of music.
A little less grunts/screaming is all I would say.
The instruments, tempo, starts and stops, lights and darks of it are fantastic.

The middle of Rancor (slowed down part) reminds me heavily of Prong. :thumbsup:

Too bad WarHead disbanded. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts