Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've searched and searched and cant find a yes or no answer...I THINK I saw someone on here say they had these rims on their truck but it didn't say what year, what tire size with them and weather or not there were fitment issues. I.E. Caliper clearance, fender/flap trimming, etc.

REALLY want these rims as I think they will look killer on the forged copper color but dont want to make a thousand dollar mistake to find out they don't fit.

Fuel web sight shows the following specs;

-Beast D-564
size - 18x9
BP - 6x4.5
Bore - 78.10
Offset +14
Backspacing 5.5

ANy help is GREATLY appreciated all

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So digging up an old post here but for anyone curious...these DO fit and they DO look absolutely killer in the dark bronze color on a forged copper truck. No spacers, no fitment issues. Will post photos tomorrow but ABSOLUTELY loving them. Fuel's website has an emulator you can see what they look like before you but and its pretty damn close to actual.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm excited to see those pics. wonder how dark bronze would look with Lava Red

·
Registered
286 Posts
So digging up an old post here but for anyone curious...these DO fit and they DO look absolutely killer in the dark bronze color on a forged copper truck. No spacers, no fitment issues. Will post photos tomorrow but ABSOLUTELY loving them. Fuel's website has an emulator you can see what they look like before you but and its pretty damn close to actual.
Cool. Can't wait to see the pics. I like the style of fuel wheels. Also, what tire size are you running?

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
IMHO the Lava Red would look good against the Hammered Bronze. My truck is silver so IMHO that would not be a great match, but for many others, yes, go for it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have these on my 2013 Frontier. SV 4x4 V6. I have 18x9 with BF Goodrich TKO 265 60 18. That fits stock suspension, but I dont recommend them. They require a hub centric ring from 66.1 to 78.1 to fit. I ruined my first set of tires. They roar and it actually rides rough on the highway. Sounds like it's always in a strain. Looks ok, but could look a lot better with a lesser offset.
So I've searched and searched and cant find a yes or no answer...I THINK I saw someone on here say they had these rims on their truck but it didn't say what year, what tire size with them and weather or not there were fitment issues. I.E. Caliper clearance, fender/flap trimming, etc.

REALLY want these rims as I think they will look killer on the forged copper color but dont want to make a thousand dollar mistake to find out they don't fit.

Fuel web sight shows the following specs;

-Beast D-564
size - 18x9
BP - 6x4.5
Bore - 78.10
Offset +14
Backspacing 5.5

ANy help is GREATLY appreciated all

1 - 12 of 12 Posts