Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The first second gen fronterra/Xtier it is an easy swap took me about an hour including rewiring a custom light setup waiting on a few more parts for my setup

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
and what are you gunna do with the space in the bumper and the fenders?? and those lights blow from what i hear.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
how much hp gains do you get from adding fenders from the mut:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Dude thats bada$$

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am a little further along not sure if I will be doing a fronty hood here are some more pics sorry for the delay

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^Looks good

I would keep the the stock Xterra hood and had a Titan hood scoop to it. Then m,ake it functional. That would be a nuique and sweet mod.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Hmm, an Xterra hood will fit on a Frontier and line up w/ the fenders and grill? I wonder what the Hanneman hood would look like on a Frontier?!
Now im going to check out and see what the pricing is on a stock Xterra hood.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
thats awesome i cant wait to see it at the next meet:goodjob::fantastic:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
this is interesting cause the xterra glass fenders look a hell of alot better then the frontiers.

so your saying both the xterra and frontier fenders bolt up in the same spot? obviously headlights and grill have to be chnaged also. very interesting.... good work!

then again... xterra might have the better hood/fenders but we defintly have the better light/grill combo.

i wonder how hard it would be to line up the titan stuff??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts