1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Waterproof LED lights with & without Utili-Track

MattGeckoLEDs.com

Waterproof LED Light Kits

I designed my lighting kits for the experienced to the non-DIY person. Kits come 85% pre assembled with everything (except tools) that you need to install them, including installation instructions.

LED lights are wired to the cargo light and turn on any time you activate your cargo light.

• Utili-Track system - LED BED LIGHT KIT
Pre-wired (3) LED strips with adhesive backing, 15’ wire, zip ties, sticky squares and misc connectors................ $90 Shipped (USPS Priority mail) lower 48 states

• NON Utili-Track system - LED BED LIGHT KIT
Pre-wired (2) 56" LED strip with adhesive backing, 15’ wire, zip ties, sticky squares and misc connectors................. $70 Shipped (USPS Priority mail) lower 48 states

With Utili-Track:

Without Utili-Track:

Thanks for looking.
Matt

·
Registered
246 Posts
5ft or 6ft bed? Do you need to drill through the body?

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Does having a tonneau/bakflip interfere with the lights?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Could you post some pics of the actual LEDs? I'm very interested. Been wanting to do this, but don't have the time to research the products

·
Registered
909 Posts
PM me your info. I'd like a set

·
Registered
83 Posts
I can give you a discount since I don't have to ship the kit but I would not have time to install the kit. Sorry.

It is wired to the factory cargo light wiring in the cab of the truck.

I should have asked how are the wires ran. Through the bed to the cab along the floor board up to the fuse box? Or up to the cargo light on the rear of the cab?

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
I should have asked how are the wires ran. Through the bed to the cab along the floor board up to the fuse box? Or up to the cargo light on the rear of the cab?
they are ran into the cab to the cargo light circuit

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Are you still selling these kits? If so then I'd like to order a set.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Yes he is. I ordered a set from him last week and it arrived today. I'll install it when I get home from work.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts