Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: V-LEDS HID's & LED's

All of these came out of my 2005 Xterra. I know they work w/ all '05+ Xterras and Frontiers. To verify, simply go here - OSRAM SYLVANIA - Replacement Guide - Start - to look up the bulb type for your year, make, and model. The same type of bulb applies to LED's as it does to the standard, filament bulbs.

V-HID by V-LEDS fog lights, H11 bulbs in 35W 5000K (pure white) color/temp. About 6-7 months old, work and look great. Still under 1-year warranty from V-LEDS.
*SOLD*

V-HID by V-LEDS headlights, 9007 kit in 35W 5000K (pure white) color/temp (same as fogs).
*SOLD*

Full LED kit from V-LEDS. I have the top-of-the-line, brightest bulbs that V-LEDS has to offer in our sizes, interior and exterior. Also available w/ the sale are two 3-ohm resistors needed to fix the rapid blinker problem when adding front and rear LED turn signals. If you want to do just front or just rear, you will need 6-ohm resistors (which I also have). All together new, these would cost you ~$337 + shipping. Will do $200 shipped for EVERYTHING (all interior & exterior LED bulbs and necessary resistors).

In these pics the LEDs are in the regular Sylvania bulb packaging, I just DEVO'd all my $hit so that's from the new ones.

3-ohm resistors. $10.99 new for the pair. Asking $7 shipped.

6-ohm resistors. $8.99 new for the pair. Asking $5 shipped per pair.

Amber 194 front sidemarker bulbs. $26.99 new. Asking $18 shipped.

High-power, HID-white 921 reverse bulbs. $62.99 new. Asking $50 shipped.

Rear, red high-power 3156 turn signals. $73.99 new. Asking $60 shipped.

Rear, red high-power 3157 running light and brake light bulbs. $52.99 new. Asking $40 shipped.

Front, amber high-power 3357 SACK-Type running light and turn signal bulbs. $73.99 new. Asking $60 shipped.

Interior, HID-white 3175 rear dome and cargo light bulbs. $12.99 new each. Asking $8 shipped.

Interior, HID-white 3175 front map light bulbs. $12.99 new each (these are an older model). Asking $8 shipped.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Can LED bulbs be purchased on eBay that fit our trucks? Yes.

Are they comparable? I have no idea but would have to guess no. V-LEDS really is the top-of-the-line in terms to automotive LED and HID work. These are VERY bright and backed by their excellent customer service and warranties.

Sale pending on both HID kits and interior dome LED bulbs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts