Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Icon 2.5 coilovers, used, purchased used and I've put approx 15k miles on them... unknown mileage prior to that. Has bushings, bolts, and spanner. Removed because I needed higher capacity springs for my bumper/winch. No issues that I know of other than some various dings, scrapes. Pickup/meet in DFW is fine. Shipping at buyers expense. PM with questions. $500.

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Any reason why you wouldn't just purchase new springs? Have them swapped out? It's somewhere between $120-$300 for a set of 12" or 14" Eibach springs, depending on what you're looking for.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was indicated by ICON they are a different size springs (length) and instead of trying to figure all of that out I just purchased another set that I knew I could use heavier springs with. Finding real details on what works and what doesn't isn't all that easy. Also enabled me to just swap and have zero downtime. Now I have 700 lb eibachs and it works great.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Makes perfect sense now.

Westracing01 had a similar hurdle rebuilding his Sway-a-ways. I think they are 13" coils or something odd. Both his coils were broken. He ended up ordering a couple custom coils from a company I can't remember.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts