Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Cst Spindles / Titan oem uppers/ prg extensions/ 1.5 rear blocks

I have for sale my front titan swap with about 500-600 miles on all of the components. Decided to go a different direction and possibly will be trading the truck in soon. The swap consists of: Titan Radflo 2.0 with 600 # springs, SPC titan uppers, OEM titan lowers, prg tie rod extensions. I also have a set of oem titan upper control arms that are brand new and never been installed on the truck. The upper and lower oem arms come complete with new ball joints installed as well. I also have for sale my cst 4in lift spindles and rear bilstein 5125 for 3-4in of lift and prg 1.5 rear block and extended u-bolt which have about 2,000 miles on them.

Prices include shipping within the US. will not ship to canada or outside of the US. Prefer local pick up if possible.

OEM Titan Uppers - $55
PRG rear 1.5 block - $25
PRG extended u-bolts - $25
PRG Tie Rod Extensions - $30
CST Lift spindles - $630

OEM Titan Lowers - sold
SPC Titan Uppers - sold
Rear Bilstein 5125 3-4in lift - sold
Titan Radflo 2.0 w/600 # springs - sold

Reactions: d7k8

·
Registered
216 Posts
Interested

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
let me know, can work a deal for multiple parts as well.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Darksider I have some stock components if you need them to go back stock. I'll pm u

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darksider I have some stock components if you need them to go back stock. I'll pm u

thanks for the interest, but i already went back to stock. i kept all of my oem parts when i was swapping out all of the new stuff

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
prices updated, lets get these sold and out of my garage! prices are obo and include shipping

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ain't u got some yard work I can come do or sum for them spcs and 2.0s

ha nope, but pm me. we might be able to work out a deal

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spc uppers are now sold! lets get the rest of these parts gone!

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
I received the Bilsteins and Titan LCAs yesterday. They are in excellent condition and were packaged very well! I would not hesitate to buy from you again! Thank you!

Do you have any wheel spacers or extended brake lines for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
glad everything made it there alright. and nope i dont have any wheel spacers or the extended brake lines for sale, i left the lines on the truck.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Nfloyd77 I have a set of 1.5 wheel spacers sitting in a box in my closet. There brand new never been installed only thing I did was take them it and look at them (I also took the sticker out to). They are made by spidertrax on nisstec website.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lets get the spindles and radflo's sold! willing to make a deal for the 2wd guys if they buy both!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
radflo's sold! mods can we please change the main title of the thread to the one on the first post in the thread. thanks :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.