Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to sell my Cortex and almost new head unit.

$300 for the Cortex - only about 5 months old. I'm already stock again, so this needs to get out the door. Still have the box and instructions (just found 7/8). This was registered on the Superchips website on 2/19.

$275 for the VRX485VD. I'll sell this with the hardware and wiring harness too. You pull your headunit out, put this in - no work for you other than taking out 2 screws. Mine still has the protective plastic on the screen.If you take a look on Amazon, it's now $339. Still have the box and all hardware for this. Here's a link: Amazon.com: Clarion VRX485VD 7-Inch Single-Din Multimedia Station with Fully Motorized Touch Panel Control and iPod Ready: Electronics Not sure if I can link a picture....but we'll try:

I'm in a bad way at the moment....need the cash ASAP. These prices are FIRM.

Shipping is on me - overnight shipping (in continental US) so you'll have it the next morning after I receive payment via PAYPAL. I'm negotiable on payment terms, but literally, I need these out by the end of the week.

I'm not on here every day. Email me at a.beach[at]comcast.net. Put "ClubFrontier Sale" in the subject.

·
Registered
602 Posts
good luck if prices drop i may be in

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'd love to drop the price....but I am strapped for cash and considering the age, I think they are fair prices.

·
Registered
602 Posts
yeah they are fair priced just i dont have that much to spare :) if they do drop any just keep me in touch

·
Registered
602 Posts
good luck

·
Registered
602 Posts
congrats on selling head unit

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still have the cortex....it's still on ebay as well, but I will end early if somebody on here wants it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts