Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a Stillen intake off a 2010 Frontier. I personally installed this on the persons fronty that I am selling it for about 3,000 miles ago which was in January. He is having a kid and recently traded up to a full size crew cab.

Since this intake is shared with the Xterra, most of you know that the tube has to be cut. Well this one already has been cut to the proper length and it is completely assembled. All you will have to do is install the rubber grommets from the bottom of your OEM intake and from the mounting bracket on the OEM intake, as well as the foam from the wheel well tube.

This should literally take about 15 minutes tops to install on your truck. After I removed it from his truck a few days ago, I took the filter off and cleaned it for the next owner so you won't have anything to worry about for about 20,000 miles.

I own one of these intakes personally and dearly love it and believe in it just like I believe in the one on my Titan.

$170 shipped anywhere in the U.S. by UPS ground. If I don't answer within a few hours, please shoot me an email at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok folks, I have another one of these for sale. The guy that I am selling this for removed it from his truck after about 13,000 miles. It is cleaned and ready to go just like the one I sold above. This guy wants $115 + shipping which I think is a pretty good deal. I have to go pick it up from him so I could not ship it today.

So to be clear it is a Stillen CAI just like the one in the post above. For info's sake, the one above sold for $160 locally with me installing it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumpity bumpity. He said $100 plus shipping and it is yours.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Bump. This is a great intake. It was one of the first performance mods that I did for my truck and I don't regret it. It has a nice oem look to it too

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you kind sir for the bump. I have received one PM and have responded, but need to respond again when I get to work. I don't think that I had the correct dimensions of the box because there is no way it costs $61 to ship to California. LOL

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was correct. The shipping charges were way off! New PM sent.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The intake is sold and is shipping out today. I will be PM'ing you the tracking info either later today or tomorrow morning. Thank you again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts