Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm trading in my 05 Frontier Crew Cab Nismo and selling some parts.

1. Amplifier for subwoofer, 700 Mono Watt California Profile AP700M, comes with wired remote to control bass 40.00

2. Amplifier 4 Way 1000 Watt California Profile AP1040, includes 5 Gauge Power cable long enough to go front battery to behind the seats in a crew cab. I mounted amps behind rear seats. 50.00

3. Dash Receiver Sony MEX-R5 52Wx4, DVD/CD/XM player, includes remote control and wired rotary control RM-X4S and front dash mount. Comes with 4 way RCA cable long enough to go from the head unit to behind seat in a crew cab. Includes 6.5 inch Wide Monitor, XVM-F65WL allows you to connect video to the monitor and audio to the receiver. I mounted this in front of the gear shift in the dip. Sony XM Satellite Receiver system made for Sony stereos, antenna and controller. 150.00

4. Nissan Factory Dark Gray Rubber Mats, 2 for front and 1 long one for the rear, has "Frontier" on the front mats. 40.00

#3 can be seen in the gallery...

PM me for more info. or pictures...to check on shipping my zip code is 27330, Sanford NC.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Sub Box/Sub - PM Sent!

·
Registered
431 Posts
sliders plz! pm sent!

·
Registered
854 Posts
color of rubber mats?? 1 post or two?? Are they nismo? =) thanks!

·
Registered
660 Posts
pm sent!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
660 Posts
bump u havent replied to my pm yet was the stuff sold

·
Registered
857 Posts
Just got my sub and box, thanks NISMO!

·
Registered
660 Posts
hmmm...he disappeared been telling him about the mats and wanted some more info on the other amp

·
Registered
857 Posts
hmmm...he disappeared been telling him about the mats and wanted some more info on the other amp
Something must have come up with him or something, he was very quick and responsive when he delt with me earlier. Give him some time, I'm sure he'll be back.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
yea he's a good guy, met him a couple weeks ago when i bought the component sets from him. he probably had something come up and is just away from the forum for a bit. patience is a virtue :thumbsup:

·
Registered
660 Posts
yeah i know just added for him to see this thread just in case the pm didnt go through. we had talked towards the beginning since i was wanting the speakers but i got beat out lol

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
yeah i know just added for him to see this thread just in case the pm didnt go through. we had talked towards the beginning since i was wanting the speakers but i got beat out lol
sorry man, it kinda worked out for me since i was heading in his direction last weekend so i just took him cash and he met me there and didn't have to ship them. he also sold the sliders to the guy i rode up to URE with so it was a good trip for all involved :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
nah its cool man things like that happen. plus its not like i needed them. it was more as a surprise chance havent been thinking of a speaker upgrade. just thought it was an amazing deal so tried too. but yeah just gunna calmly wait its no big deal

1 - 17 of 17 Posts