Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to sell my rockford fosgate system out of my 06. Nothing wrong with the system, Just upgraded all the audio and this has been laying around the house. Not sure how much a full system goes for Ebay has a few parts but they seem super high in pricing. Asking $75 + shipping OBO. I just need these out of the house.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I may be interested but I'm unsure how the RF system installs in a non-RF crew cab. Is all the wiring there for the sub? How about for the amp? Where do the extra tweeters go besides the ones on the dash and is the harness plug installed for those as well?? Would it work just fine using an aftermarket deck rather than the RF one? Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I may be interested but I'm unsure how the RF system installs in a non-RF crew cab. Is all the wiring there for the sub? How about for the amp? Where do the extra tweeters go besides the ones on the dash and is the harness plug installed for those as well?? Would it work just fine using an aftermarket deck rather than the RF one? Thanks in advance if anyone can help!
TBH, I'm not really sure. The subs had a harness to run from the sub box to the amp that was under the passenger seat. then two sets of wires ran from the headunit to the amp then the wires ran from the amp to all the speakers. I just added my new amp to the spot where the factory amp was and spliced into all the wires so I wouldn't have to run new wires. If you got it you would most likely have to buy an new wire kit. Which is why i was more expecting to just sell the sub and give the rest with it. The Sub will fit under the rear drivers side seat and can be most likely be run with an aftermarket amp. They are going for $170+ on ebay. I was just looking to get rid of everything as a whole. The speakers should all just plug into existing plugs. The rear tweeters connected to the rear doors a little above the spear grill. Let me know man I'm not looking to make a lot just mostly trying to get it out the house.

Even if you can't get they amp to hook up you would still be getting a sub/box, and upgraded door speakers for $100. Just let me know. Id have to figure out shipping since its a little heavy

·
Premium Member
6,039 Posts
2005-Current FRONTIER - 380W Premium 10 Speaker System | Rockford Fosgate®

There are two more in the rear doors.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price Drop!!!!!!
$75 + Shipping

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
741 Posts
I'd buy it in a heartbeat if that sub bolted into a king cab nicely. But it won't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts