Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - time to make room in the garage!

Up for sale is a set of bolt on shrockworks-style rock sliders:

These are off a 2002 Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed, are 87.5" long on the longest tube.

I'm sure these could be easily modified to fit anything else as weld-on sliders too...

I'm asking $150 for the set!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh - sorry - they're in Louisville, KY right now - but I could drop them off in Lexington, KY or Knoxville, TN or Clayton, GA the next time I head there to visit the folks.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
WOW! I hate you! :)

I just orded these last week and they just showed up at my house. If you would have sold them sooner......:)

Oh, well some one else will get a smok'en deal!

·
Registered
839 Posts
PMd

·
Registered
839 Posts
Muahahahaha... Yeah let's just say I got some money in the bank, and I've been scanning these forums like stink for mysummer wishlist including sliders, new lights, upper arms and coilovers... Sorry for beating you on that XOSKEL lightbar tho, I'll do a nice writeup for ya'll to drool over :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Muahahahaha... Yeah let's just say I got some money in the bank, and I've been scanning these forums like stink for mysummer wishlist including sliders, new lights, upper arms and coilovers... Sorry for beating you on that XOSKEL lightbar tho, I'll do a nice writeup for ya'll to drool over :D
HA! Nice list!..... You could make it up to me by selling it to me! I would be cool with that! :)

·
Registered
839 Posts
I'll give it some serious consideration... Naaaaat!
I've been drooling over XOSKELs stuff for awhile, I almost bought a bumper light bar from an ex-member on this forum but after seeing a lot of busted lights on other rides an having one of my foglights get cracked from a rock hit I figured high lights are both a safer bet and looks a lot better anyways

and Rowdy_Canuck, THIS Canuck is 100% serious on buying these sliders if they'll fit, by the end of this summer I wanna have the sickest frontier north of Calgary (Buzzsaw just did a Titan swap, jealousy ensues)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
WOW! I hate you! :)

I just orded these last week and they just showed up at my house. If you would have sold them sooner......:)

Oh, well some one else will get a smok'en deal!
jordo they are for an 02

good luck with the sale they wont last long

·
Registered
839 Posts
They should still fit tho right? Voodoo is gett'en them. Hes a 2nd gen'er too. (Oregon, it feels good to be in the 2nd gen group huh?)
We'll find out, they're off an 02 but it's possible that they could fit on anyways, rowdys got a II Gen crewcab and he's gonna see if they'll fit on. If so:
:fantastic:

if not, I'm sure someone will still be able to score a ballin deal

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like they'll fit pretty close - might need a slight trim - but I was holding one up by myself - I've got a friend coming over later today to help me work on my pathfinder - so we'll hold them up and get some pics...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok guys - got some pics - and it looks like they'll fit no problem:

I think a body lift would help - but there's still plenty of surface area to weld them on without.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BUMP! These are still up for grabs! I'm surprised no one has jumped all over this yet!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I will be coming to Fort Knox in August on TDY. I will be driving through. I would like to make a deal or we may be able to meet in the middle. I am in Memphis. let me know

·
Registered
515 Posts
i want them but i'm in cali....anyone headed out this way? shipping? greyhound?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts