Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got the Titan kit on my truck now so obviously don't need these anymore. I will be shipping these to Greg who has offered to rebuild them and also throw on a softer spring (currently 750lbs). He has also kindly offered to ship them directly to whoever decides to buy these. I shipped them today so considering the shipping time and the few days it'll take Greg to rework the coilovers, I'd say they'll be ready to ship to the buyer in 1 1/2 to 2 weeks.

I am asking 900 for the parts and with shipping at 75.00, the total will come to 975.00. Thanks for looking.

Sorry I forgot to take pics before I sent them out. They were on my truck for a little over a year so they're not going to look new. Also, one of the heims on the UCA went bad due to a bad seal so Greg sent me the new Teflon lined ones about a month ago. Consider it a small upgrade if only for that side.

They are the 2.0's.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
so how much for just the UCAs? and are they the heim ones or the teflon ones?

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
They are Heimed. He said one of them on one of the UCA's went bad and replaced atleast that portion with the new teflon inserts.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On one of the UCA's both the heim joints are now teflon, the other is still using the original heims. I'm sorry but I wanted to sell these together because I didn't want to put Greg through the hassle of shipping separately. Wanted to keep things as simple as possible, thanks for understanding.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think he means that both are adjustable, but one side has teflon lined hiem joints and one side has regular heim joints.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
So 1 UCA is hiemed and the other is teflon??? 1's adjustable and the other one is not?

Just trying to clarify this...
X2 thats what I was trying to say. I knew they were the heimed to begin with but I was trying to find out what they are now. I think it is basically one and one. One is the more expensive Heimed, and the other is the cheaper Delrin/Teflon.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Any pics? No chance of separating?

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
UCAs depending on price.:)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, so I just talked to Greg and he said that he has no problem with shipping the UCA's separately from the coilovers. The UCA's will ship as they are but the coilover will be rebuilt and Greg has also offered to change the spring if #750 is too stiff for the buyer. So the prices are now $425 for the UCA's and $550 for the coilovers, shipped. Hope to see these gone soon!

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
So if I buy the coilovers, what will I get? What springs? Whats the lead time for greg to do what he has to do to them? What all is being done to them?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So if I buy the coilovers, what will I get? What springs? Whats the lead time for greg to do what he has to do to them? What all is being done to them?
If you buy them, you will get the Radflo 2.0 extended coilovers with the spring rate that you want.(of course Greg has to have them available for those coilovers) As for the lead time, I'm assuming Greg can rebuild them within a week or so, but if you're going to buy them, I can call him again and get a more specific time. As far as the work on them goes, he told me he's going to rebuild them so that should mean disassembly, inspect, replace fluids and seals and assembly.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
So are the UCAs gone or what? so are they the same now? or one and one?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts