Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OEM Nissan Frontier Headlights. They need to be reconditioned since the lenses are cloudy and the left one has moisture in it. Would make a good retro fit. Don't have time to mess with them. 79k on them. $100 plus shipping or best offer. Shipping to continental USA 48 states. Fit 2009-2017 models. I bought replacement aftermarket OEM headlights TYC brand CAPA certified from Rock Auto since I didn't want to spend over $400 for an OEM set.

$100 plus shipping or best offer

Payment methods:
Cash (if met in person) check, money order, or cashier check. I do not have a Pay Pal account. AS IS NO WARRANTY OR RETURNS.

Located in Beaver Falls PA 15010 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh PA

Note: I drive truck for a living and I'm usually home on the weekends so I'll ship them when I get home from work and of course when payment if received.

·
Registered
20 Posts
OEM Nissan Frontier Headlights. They need to be reconditioned since the lenses are cloudy and the left one has moisture in it. Would make a good retro fit. Don't have time to mess with them. 79k on them. $100 plus shipping or best offer. Shipping to continental USA 48 states. Fit 2009-2017 models. I bought replacement aftermarket OEM headlights TYC brand CAPA certified from Rock Auto since I didn't want to spend over $400 for an OEM set.

$100 plus shipping or best offer

Payment methods:
Cash (if met in person) check, money order, or cashier check. I do not have a Pay Pal account. AS IS NO WARRANTY OR RETURNS.

Located in Beaver Falls PA 15010 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh PA

Note: I drive truck for a living and I'm usually home on the weekends so I'll ship them when I get home from work and of course when payment if received.
Interested!

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Damn
9 mos too late