Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I have a brand new, never installed set of shrockworks sliders for a Crew Cab short box ready to go with instructions and hardware. I bought them from Sprocketpower on here for $350 (U.S.) and had them shipped here to me in Nova Scotia, Canada. It turns out that they were the wrong ones from the get go for Sprocketpower as he had a king cab as well but wasn't aware that these were for the crew cab because he didn't get a chance to put them up to the frame! I bought them thinking they were for the king cab as well but when i was about to install them i found that the rear mounting flange comes into contact with the aft cab body mount on the frame. I talked to the guys at Shrockworks to confirm that they are indeed for a Crew Cab Short Box. Fed-ex lost the original mounting hardware (twice) so i picked up all grade 8 high strengh hardware that the instructions call for.
I won't take anything less than $350 (U.S.) and as mentioned earlier, i'm in Nova Scotia Canada. I will ship them for you at your expense. For anyone in the Northeast, this is your break! shipping for once won't be so bad. Shipping dimension will be close to 80" X 24"X10 and the weight around 130pounds. As soon as these go, i'm calling shrockworks for a set to fit my truck!

The best way to contact me is by e-mail at [email protected]

here's some pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
***bump***

·
Registered
26 Posts
i wonder if those will fit the Crew Cab long box. i know they wont go up to the rear wheel but if they bolt on i mind be interesed. i live in moncton.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
i do not believe they will fit the long box, but i'd call shrock to confirm that.

shipping quote to 07420 please?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i wonder if those will fit the Crew Cab long box. i know they wont go up to the rear wheel but if they bolt on i mind be interesed. i live in moncton.
I'm not sure about the fit on the long box c/c but send me an e-mail with your contact info and i'll give you a call. We could take measurements to find out for sure. my guess it that it won't be a perfect fit but it might fit with little mod or just drilling for the holes. my e-mail is [email protected]

i do not believe they will fit the long box, but i'd call shrock to confirm that.

shipping quote to 07420 please?
i just checked with fedex and it looks like about $140 canadian $$$ If i put a value of $200 for customs! it seems that the higher the customs value, the higher the cost to ship! this is because of duty on the items i guess.

send me an e-mail if you have any other questions! [email protected]

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
ok thanks man, i'll pass. no savings getting it from you over shrock directly.

good luck with your sale

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much to ship to 37135
Shipping would cost around $150 as per fedex quote. This brings your total to $500. Shrockworks would ship them to you for $102 but the sliders would cost $504 with these options plus taxes so you'd be ahead $125 - $150 depending on taxes and i can ship them out next week as i'm on vacation in Newfoundland this week.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
***Bump***

·
Registered
240 Posts
still got them?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I've still got them.... I'm starting to think i should just modifying them to make them fit my truck.... It wouldn't take much, i'd just have to move the 2 bars that go to the frame, the sliders are the right size for the truck. Still in the air about it though!

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Ok ...

how come I never saw these before ... darn!!!
How much to ship to Ottawa Ontario Canada? Canada Post ?

Very interested ...

d-mo

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how come I never saw these before ... darn!!!
How much to ship to Ottawa Ontario Canada? Canada Post ?

Very interested ...

d-mo
Hey D-mo,

These would be very worth while for you since there's no duty for you to pay. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and give me your contact info. I'll get in touch and let you know how much to send. It won't be bad at all to send to you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts