Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Excellent condition used pair of Morimoto XB Series (Type-S) LED fog lamps for sale, as shown in the photos. No cracks, no leaks, lenses are shiny and crystal clear. Morimoto specs are 5500k output. Plug-and-play, no wiring harness because the fog lamps plug right into the factory Nissan wiring. Includes original box and decal.

Fitment notes: These are a direct bolt-on for both the earlier '05-'09 metal bumper or the later '10-up 1-piece painted bumper, provided that you already have OEM fog lamps. If you don't have OEM fog lamps, you'll need to get the appropriate OEM fog lamp bracket separately; there's two different types of brackets depending on what bumper you have, but both bumpers use the same fog lamp.

Link to manufacturer's product page:
Nissan (Flat): XB LED - Fog Lights from Morimoto HID

=================================

SOLD

=================================

PRICE IS FIRM.
Local pickup in Walnut 91789, shipping available
Price does not include shipping. Message me for a shipping quote.
Buyer pays all shipping costs, payment through Paypal.
Will ship to continental USA only using USPS or UPS with tracking number.
Item ships only after payment is cleared.
Item is sold as is. All sales final.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey man it's a damn good price on these but just saying there is a difference in bumpers where you have a chrome vs a plastic bumper. Heard they mount different or something. Anyways just tryna help you a bit wish I could get em. Bump for a good price

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man it's a damn good price on these but just saying there is a difference in bumpers where you have a chrome vs a plastic bumper. Heard they mount different or something. Anyways just tryna help you a bit wish I could get em. Bump for a good price

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Well sorry bud, but you heard wrong ::wink::

Fact is, they fit either style bumper as long as you already have the OEM fog lamp brackets, or if you buy the OEM fog lamp brackets.

I'll edit the first post to explain this.

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
did you ever install these? assuming you bought under the GB, why the sale?

·
Premium Member
6,083 Posts
New bumper?

These are GREAT foglights btw...worth the coin!!

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts