Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I'm switching my tire set up back to something less aggressive looking and set up for the highway where I spend my time. I will be unloading these Mickey Thompson Deegan 38s soon.

They are from 2018 and have about 10,000 miles on them (5k a year), 95% highway driving.

They should fit fine with a 2" lift. You might have to do some wheel well melting / trimming but that's not a huge issue. I had already removed a lot of the plastic around mine from the bumper, so I don't know how exactly it works with a stock set up, but when I did my research, plenty of people were running this size with a small lift.

Pretty sure they have black text on the inside so you can run them either way, would need to double check if this is important to you.

They are quiet, no drone and definitely no thrumming, and they sure ride better than my stock tires did, despite the extra weight.

I am also getting rid of the OEM 16" rims.

I have five of each.

I am in Austin, TX.

LMK if you're interested / make me an offer. They were about $240 each new. Text at 206-920-9576 and I can send you more pics, get the tread depth, video clips, whatever you need.

Hank

·
Registered
2014 Pro4x m205 ARB etc...
66 Posts
Are the rims the same offset or backspacing as my '14 pro4x rims? I imagine they are but not sure. Theo

·
Registered
2014 Pro4x m205 ARB etc...
66 Posts
The tires are still mounted and balanced on the wheels?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tires are still mounted and balanced on the wheels?
Currently everything is on the truck. I will need to have at least one bead removed so I can get the tire pressure sensors out. I was planning to remove the tires completely and sell them separately.

If you are interested in the combination, we should talk. You may need to have your own sensors fitted, in which case you'll need a bead removed -- ? DM me and we can connect via text. I will be heading to the tire shop this week.

Hank

1 - 5 of 5 Posts