Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Selling my lifted Xterra to downsize- $18.5k/obo

I love my X, but I moved closer to Washington, DC in a more urban area and I need the practicality of a smaller car, and unfortunately I find myself in the situation where I have to sell my truck to get into something a little smaller for the city. Thanks in advance for understanding, but I'm not parting it out- it will be sold as a whole.

It has a 9" lift (6" Fabtech suspension lift, 3" AC body lift), 33" tires, roof rack, Gobi Ladder, custom driveshaft w/ 1310cv, Volant intake, and tons more.

Here is my mod list with every detail of the work I've had done: Mod List

Most of the shots I have of the X are here: Xterra Pics

My front slotted and drilled rotors w/ ceramic pads are NOT installed. I got them as a backup and haven't had to install yet. They're brand new and will be included.

The Hella's on my lo-pro light bar are installed, but wiring hasn't been run yet. The wiring is still in the original box and will be included also. (PIAA's are wired though)

It's a great rig, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it, but time to move on to something more practical to where I live.

I bought the truck back in December of 2008 with 41k on the clock. Right now, I have about 49k miles on her- I really don't do much driving as you can tell since I take metro to work. I didn't add any mods until 42.5k- including tires which have been rotated three times. I have $9k in mods, not including labor. I have several stock parts as well- stock airbox, stock suspension pieces, Fabtech shocks, extra U bolts and 4" lift blocks left over from Fabtech lift kit, radio, etc... all of which will be included. If it's for the Xterra and it's at my house, it's included in the sale (I have boxes of all the original parts that came off it after the installation that I kept). The vinyl hood overlay as well as all the vinyl stickers are removable (I guess this is just a preference thing, but I've been amounting quite the collection).

I'm an avid mountain biker and use it often to haul my bikes. I just had the entire interior detailed with full shampoo and enzyme a month ago to the tune of $220 from one of the best shops in the area to clean out any remnants of my biking season so the interior is in great shape.

I'm listing my rig at $18,500, and even though I'll be driving it occasionally, I don't anticipate mileage creeping over 50k. I'm open to any reasonable offers, since I'd like to get into a new car sooner rather than later, but I'd like to see it go to an enthusiast that can appreciate it more than just trading it in.

This truck is somewhat of a parking lot queen, so no wheeling, but I hope someone else can get her out on the trail where she belongs. All fluids are clean and up to date, no accidents, no stories, just one giant X that needs a new home. VIN# is in one of the pics on my Facebook photo album. It does have a clean CarFax, but I only have a hard copy.

FYI, my email is [email protected] if you want to get in touch with me faster, and I'm located in Bethesda, MD right outside of DC if you'd like to take a look or schedule a test drive.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
good looking truck, good luck with the sale

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
nice X, good luck with your sale

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, pass on to your friends if they're in the market for something like this

mpg's aren't horrible, but nothing to brag about- anywhere between 14-16. about on par with a wrangler with the extra weight

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
de-stickered the car this weekend and got it cleaned up. stock airbox with k&n air filter back on too.. finally took some decent pictures with a good digital camera also- new pictures:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
That's a thing of beauty!!!
Some day when I am married that is the type of rig I will build for the wife (minivans are for suckers). Best of luck with the sale!

·
Registered
160 Posts
luv dat rig...if i get an xterra dats how its goin to look like..did u try posting on craigslist?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah it's listed locally in the dc craigslist. i need to get a for sale sign on it too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts