Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sup guys, got 2 good stuff but parting out my preformance parts, low on cash... I will send to hawaii buyers first, but outside of that, i still can send. Islanders get 50 percent off shipping so you wont pay that much. other places, i think its 25 percent with fedex. so i will ship any where... I was aformer aloha airlines worker but then we shutdown.. so i know alot of people in aloha cargo.. So who evers interested... i'lll get pictures of da exhaust later.. everything works fine.. exhaust has regular discoloration..

JBA - 350
aem cai - 200

these prices are without shipping.. let me know guys.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Why you only like cash or you up for trades too? But yeah if you like trade i get some amps for trade. Oh yeah i like see some pictures of your JBA exhaust system if can.

·
Registered
89 Posts
eh bump for you man...hit u up if i know anyone looking for one.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
eh bump for you man...hit u up if i know anyone looking for one.
whats up man, finally see you on here... Yah i wanted to try price one custom exhaust so i just like get rid of these... I work with one of your friends, keola, big boy with accord... Shoots cuz... let me know

Why you only like cash or you up for trades too? But yeah if you like trade i get some amps for trade. Oh yeah i like see some pictures of your JBA exhaust system if can.
i not really a sounds man, unless i have everything in hand, i don't want to have to go buy all kine **** just for hear boom boom boooomm. but cash is good.
i get some pictures tomorrow, kinda going be busy but i'll try, it just turned color little bit the exhaust..

·
Registered
26 Posts
might be interested in the exhaust if you still have it on the truck so I can hear it. I'm in hilo too. king cab right?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
trying to understand the grammer used in this thread is giving me a headache.

is this the island version of bros?

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
might be interested in the exhaust if you still have it on the truck so I can hear it. I'm in hilo too. king cab right?

yah its still on the truck... i work today and i might go camping thursday and friday not to sure but give me your number.... its a quite exhaust, just need money right now.. ehh hilonismo, what color your truck??

·
Registered
57 Posts
trying to understand the grammer used in this thread is giving me a headache.

is this the island version of bros?

HA HA HA. for sure, its our island brethren!

·
Registered
89 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts