Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used foglights (missing outer housing and trim if using OEM bumper) ideally for aftermarket bumper. This was from Nismo package D40.

Includes PIAA plasma yellow bulbs $80 shipped or picked up

Garmin 750 GPS (this is the Nissan OEM one so it doesnt come with DC plug adapter or mount) Ideally for those that have or are going to purchase the docking station. This does include the AC plug and USB cable.

$150 shipped or picked up

Also tiedown set for $60 shipped:
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f13/fs-utilitrack-tiedowns-set-4-100-shipped-48619/

**PM me for paypal info or for pickup in the LBC area.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price update​

Used foglights (missing outer housing and trim if using OEM bumper) ideally for aftermarket bumper. This was from Nismo package D40.

Includes PIAA plasma yellow bulbs $60 shipped or picked up

Garmin 750 GPS (this is the Nissan OEM one so it doesnt come with DC plug adapter or mount) Ideally for those that have or are going to purchase the docking station. This does include the AC plug and USB cable.

$100 shipped or picked up

**PM me for paypal info or for pickup in the LBC area.

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
is it possible to see the back to see what kind of mount it takes? Quick search shows a few kinds of mount brackets. And stupid question time-- by LBC are you referring to Long Beach?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is it possible to see the back to see what kind of mount it takes? Quick search shows a few kinds of mount brackets. And stupid question time-- by LBC are you referring to Long Beach?
This is the type mount that is needed + cigarette lighter adapter of some sort

But yeah... LBC is Long Beach :goodjob:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
intersted in the fog lights, if i get these will i need to change the turn signal stalk also? or can i rig them to work without the stalk? i've got a 2006 SE.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
intersted in the fog lights, if i get these will i need to change the turn signal stalk also? or can i rig them to work without the stalk? i've got a 2006 SE.
Unfortunately you need much more than just these. The outer housing was removed from these to mount on aftermarket bumper like Shrockworks. Also the outer trim is needed and then the turn signal stalk.

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
also forgot to ask, in the lower left corner not sure if that's a reflection or a rubbed off spot on the housing.
Is there a discount for local pick-up?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also forgot to ask, in the lower left corner not sure if that's a reflection or a rubbed off spot on the housing.
Is there a discount for local pick-up?
That was just a little spot where it was dirty. I just cleaned it right off just now after you mentioned it.

Local pickup same as shipped.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Check PM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts