Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my factory class 3 hitch including hardware that came with my 06 Frontier. It's in great shape with the exception of minor scrapes on the underside of the receiver. The trailer plug bracket has been removed as I installed the trailer plug in my bumper. The bumper is for sale also. It is very good condition. It has a minor ding on the plastic step cover. I'm looking for $75 plus shipping for each item. I'll post pics tomorrow. Thanks.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Will that fir my 09?? Do I need a wire harness too? Im not sure what I need. Any help would be great. Thanke

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Any clue what shipping to the other side of the state (16101) would be for just the bumper?
PM sent.

Will that fir my 09?? Do I need a wire harness too? Im not sure what I need. Any help would be great. Thanke
Not sure to be completely honest. Yes, you will need the wiring harness which isn't a big deal.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My latest addition!!!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
congrats! You got shackles or AAL in the rear? Measure the height you have now in the rear and remeasure after you have installed the bumper.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bumper is sold. Hitch is still available.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice Bump there.

Someone buy his receiver hitch ! Good honest guy !

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, the bumper is not sold. UPS shipping was ridiculous and I think kinda bull****. So basically, if you can't pick it up it ain't worth it really. They tell me it had to go in a box, then hit me with a $50 large box fee on top of the ground shipping fee.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bumper and hitch tentatively sold. Meeting in Md.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts