Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling a Factory Headunit from my 05 Nissan Frontier Nismo. It's a 6-Cd changer, & Mp3 player. It's in perfect condition. Nothing wrong with it. Like new. Reason took it out is because I went to a aftermarket headunit for extra power to my aftermarket speakers.

I'm really not sure whats it's worth. I know it would probably be worth a fortune getting it from the dealership. I'll sell it for $100 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Please PM me if interested. Please send money thru Paypal to [email protected]

Once I recieve payment I will ship it out asap thru USPS and email you the tracking #.

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Someone really wanted one of these a little while back and looking around hard because he/she wanted to keep the stock look, and only had the single CD.

If you search you might find who it was and give them a heads up PM.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just found one person a month ago. Sent a PM. Will see what happens. If you see anyone else interested let them know for me. I would appericate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Dibbs.

Everything works correctly? Plug and play for an 07 correct? Also, it doesn't appear to be the Rockford/Fosgate so it should be a direct replacement for the stock SE single CD radio?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
---------------------------------------------------
Ya everything works perfect. Not one thing wrong with it. Display is good, cd changer is good, & physical condition is good. I just replaced it for a aftermarket and figure its better to get some money out of it then sitting in my room.

I'm almost for sure it would work since its the same generation 05-08 and its not a rockford player. I dont see why it wouldnt work going from the single to the 6-cd changer. Should be all the same wires in the back/harness and fit in the dash no problem.

You could ask someone else just to make sure. Just let me know or just paypal me and i'll send it out the next day.

Thanks

Vince

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold-$100

1 - 6 of 6 Posts