Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These items were all on an 08 Pathfinder but obviously made for the frontier.

For sale out of DFW (local pickup preferred for everything but will ship at your cost):

Shrockworx Front Bumper with hoops and LED fog lights $800; I'll also include the upper portion of the bumper that I trimmed to work with this bumper. It is gray in color and needs a hair more trimming to be a perfect fit. SOLD

Weathertech front and middle floor mats in black $80

Radflo 2.0 $650
No spanner, recently rebuilt with new shafts (within 1k miles), has 700lb springs for the bumper. Top hats are a bit Rusty but work fine. These things ride amazing.

Eibach 650lb springs $80; will include for the cost of shipping with the radflos. If local completely free with purchase of radflos.

Radflo emulsion rears $225 (for Pathfinder)

Icon 2.5 $500 SOLD
Comes with spanner

·
Registered
215 Posts
How much for the bumper shipped to 95304?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Loved the bumper, great front clearance and protection. FYI I did drill the mounting brackets (ones that attach to the frame) a bit due to it going on a Pathfinder but they're strong as can be.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another FYI the emulsion rears are Pathfinder only.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For those wondering about bumper shipping we are likely looking at $200. I would only charge actual costs but it may be more so keep that in mind. If you live in Texas I'd be willing to meet you for gas costs. I frequent north Houston as well.

The Icons are waiting on the first person who stated they wanted them. I'm going to give them another day or so before moving on.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Pm'd

I live in Houston and am interested in the bumper. When will you be in town next? I can prepay to secure "dibs" on the bumper.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated post, bumper and icons sold. Sorry if I didn't respond to you was waiting on those who sent me messages first.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FS: DFW Radflos 2.0

Bump, still have the radflo stuff. Going to CO for Christmas. Also going to OKC and Lubbock TX soon as well if you want to save on shipping.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Another bump.. still have these sitting around the house. Leaving for CO Thursday.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Have the Weathertech's been sold?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump. Still have the radflos and the weather tech (Pathfinder).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
These have had the internal stop removed and are for aftermarket upper control arms.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Are the Radflo 650 springs for the extended length shocks?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Both springs were the same length so I'd assume so but if you want to make 100% sure you can call radflo.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts