1,006 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
yeah btf right?

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
quick on the price drop there, good luck selling. Awesome stuff.

Same bumper as this right ->

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are in Rancho Cucamonga, and if you look they are not flat crossed the front they are cut to line up with the bumper.

the bumper and fenders were made/cut by SLR who did the monster energy truck above.

·
Registered
397 Posts
i miss seeing cities where im from. and im drunk right now. no PT for me if any of you know what that is...

Free bumpo!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Ahahahaha... do it drunk!! I hear that's the beyst!!

Another free bump...

Good Night errr body...

·
Registered
397 Posts
s#!+ ive got to wake up in 3hrs and im on this damn thing... gotta represent Cali... 909!!!

----Free bump x2----- haha bout 2 log onto DR and see whats on there.. you can actually talk S#!+ on there without people getting butthurt

·
Registered
397 Posts
your only an hour from Austin.
yup. 1hr from austin, but it gets expensive after a while.. then your next goal is to meet a girl that lives there so when you get drunk and party on 6th st. or the warehouse district you can crash at their house. save $150 a night from the hotels.

but was saying missing cities wher eim from because you put rancho, im from ontario...

bu,p x3 i just spun.. haha

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
pm'ed. dibs if i can get it to work with my plastic xe bumper kind of like edwin(devilrunner666) did

·
Registered
56 Posts
Lights included? Wasn't planning on putting a winch on my truck but seeing as I am 2wd it could come in handy. :itsfriday:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts