Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

I sold the Frontier a while back so now I am selling my spare parts that I have laying around to pay some medical bills, here they are with pics! Prefer to sell local on these items, but after about a week or so I will begin to get shipping quotes.

$175 obo, Complete OEM Roof rack with all mounting hardware SOLD

This is one of the reinforcement plates, but I have all 4.

$35 obo, WeatherTech Front floor mats SOLD

$35 obo, Stock intake for the frontier, no pics, you should know what they look like.

$10 obo, OEM front license plate mount. I cut mine up to mount my light bar, so I purchased this spare in case I ever decided to go back to stock.

$10 obo, OEM driver side tail light. It had a chunk of the outside red casing break off, it works 100%, and you could use it if you threw some red tape on it, or you can gut it and use it for parts if thats your kind of thing

$10 obo, OEM front Bump Stops, I put different ones on there, so I had these in a box.

I also have a 20" LED white light bar, spot pattern in the middle, Flood pattern on the outsides. Not sure if i want to sell this but if anyone is interested, I can post pictures, just ask or make an offer

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested in the floor mats, can you get me a quote on shipping to 46038?
Yes, it will probably be a few days until I can stop by the post office but I will do that for you

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what year truck is the roof rack from or for?
interested.
Its for the 2nd Gen, so 2005-Current.

If you don't sell the roof rack, let me know. I have been looking for one for a while. Thanks
It is still up for grabs if you want

Where are you locatedm
You are close to me, I am located in Irvine. I am at the Angels Stadium frequently too if that matters at all. What's on your mind?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its for the 2nd Gen, so 2005-Current.

It is still up for grabs if you want

You are close to me, I am located in Irvine. I am at the Angels Stadium frequently too if that matters at all. What's on your mind?
I am in Shreveport, Louisiana. If you don't find someone local, I will definitely take it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what year truck is the roof rack from or for?
interested.
If you don't sell the roof rack, let me know. I have been looking for one for a while. Thanks
Roof rack still available?
Will you disassemble and ship? I can supply a prepaid fed-ex label.
Hello Everyone, I also replied to all of the PMs, the Roof Rack is now sold. Thank you everyone, and if you are still looking for one, good luck! They do pop up!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts