Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
FS: Century Aluminum Commercial Bed Cap- 2005+ Crew Cab Black in NJ

Hey guys i know i dont have a lot of posts here but i just picked up my 2005 nismo and it came with a cap that i do not need.
As the title says it is a black Century Aluminum commercial cap.

It is in very good condition, with no leaks or damage.

Comes with 2 keys and the mounting clamps to mount it to the bed.

The only thing you might need is some cheap weather striping from home depot to seal it to the bed.

Here is the link to the caps website:
Century Fiberglass, Inc. | Fiberglass and aluminum truck caps and covers

Retail on the cap is $1300 it was bought from suburban caps in mahwah,nj and i took a picture of the # so you can call them if you want and check the retail.

Im looking to get $500 OBO picked up in North jersey anywhere between Sussex county and Bergan county. Make me an offer if your a serious buyer i would really like to get rid of this asap because im in the middle of a move

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
good luck with your sale

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
craigslist man.....no fees

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
imho,,your real high on price..i use caps on my work trucks. first that is not const. grade cap.. its std alum cap with side work windows..nice but different. most people want fiberglass,alum is a niche market..but good luck with the sale,you have to find the right person for that.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah for sure, thats why i based my price off the retail price if someone was going to buy it new, they could spend 400 less on this one (or much more if they offered me lower). Also why i put "OBO" and "i am open to any offers".
I have no use for it i just want to get a few bucks for it

·
Senior Forum Moderator
1,138 Posts
Price has been lowered to $500. (By OP request)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey,

I'd try selling it for a bit cheaper. I bought my aluminum cap for a 6ft bed and slider windows for $500 new. In Danville PA there are Ranger, Leer, and ARE manufacturers and they will make any size cap and color you want made for below the cost of using a middleman.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts