Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a self-powered Blauplunkt sub that I had in my Colorado that I traded for my Frontier. With the 6x9 in the back doors I don't think that I will use it (my Colorado was a reg cab with 5" in doors with tweeters so the sub helped with low in fill. I am a "mature" adult so have no fear that the sub is blown).
It is compact and can be mounted under the seats easily. Auto on and both line-in and RCA input.

[/URL][/IMG]

* Compact powered subwoofer
* 8" woofer with polypropylene cone
* 70 watts RMS amplifier (peak power: 140 watts)
* Variable low-pass filter (40-120 Hz)

It is in original boxes/packing with manuals. I am at 65807. $100 plus actual shipping. Figure ~18lbs (18x12x8 depending on 2nd box-I will dbl box).

Thanks

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
not a bad price, i've already got a sub under my back seats, but best of luck on the sale.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How does that thing sound? I haven't heard that particular one before, but I have heard similar ones and some sounded alright, some not so much.

Ok. That is a tough question to answer (ie: "describe the taste of sweet"). Humans can't hear much below 120db, but you can feel it. I used the sub to round out the music in a fairly small sound stage (regular cab midsized pu). It served that purpose very well. It has the ability to "pound at bit" should you want that. It probably won't shake all the cars around you at the stop light-but then again, it might (that was not my intent and never turned the volume up very much). It is a solidly constructed piece (all metal enclosure) and I suspect will meet the real needs of 90% of most car audio (save for those hard core audiophiles competition minded). I am of the boomer age and listen to a range of music (pop, classic rock, current tunes) and I thought it added all I needed.

Thanks for asking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts