Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a pair of bilstein 5125s for sale. Part number 33-185606. I bought these originally from prg. These are for 2-3 inches of lift in the rear. Shocks and bushings are still in good condition and have ~10k miles on them. The only things missing are the 2 metal sleeves needed to fit the axle shock mounts as I decided to use the sleeves on my new shocks. You can easily and inexpensively source these from prg or somewhere else. Pictures will be posted this evening. Price is $100 + shipping

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
No these normally sell from prg for $189 for the pair. That's what I paid for them. If you were to buy the same shocks from a nother source they'd be around $160+ for the pair but you would not be able to bolt them in directly. The reason prg upcharges them is because Greg changes one of the bushings and sleeve on each shock. I believe the shocks normally come with bushings and sleeves that are for 1.25 inch wide mounts while Frontiers require a ~1.65 mount width to be able to mount to our rear axles properly. These shocks have the correct bushings. All you need for these shocks that I'm selling is a pair of metal sleeves that have 3/4 inch outside diameter and 5/8 inside diameter and are ~1.65 inches long.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts