Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: bilstein 5125 3-4" lift rear shocks

Hey guys, just pulled these off my truck because I lowered the rear end. Put stock length shocks in their place. 100$ shipped. Pm me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey guys, just pulled these off my truck because I lowered the rear end. Put stock length shocks in their place. 100$ shipped. Pm me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered some just for them in yesterday. Upon trying to install before I even got under truck I realized something looked different with the sleeves. The OEM 19mm bolt was too big for the provided sleeve.Did you have this problem? And if so what replacement bushings/sleeve did you use? Top & bottom.

·
Registered
433 Posts
dragging this post from the dead because I have a question. I am doing some emergency googling on these shocks because I am having Bilstein 5125s 2-4inch option from PRG mounted on my rear end today, but the shop is saying they think the shocks are too short. I ordered Alcans with a 4inch lift. I can't get Greg at PRG on the phone to ask all this.

I'm thinking it's possible PRG mailed me the short shocks by mistake. Does anyone have an overall length measurement of the Bilstein 5125 2-4inch options?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thanks!
Turns out there's a 21.5in, a 22in and 24in PRG keeps in stock. I was supposed to get the longest one but didn't.

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
583 Posts
Here is the 5125 shock chart. I believe PRG uses these same parts, then modifies the eyelet with new bushings and sleeves. I'm almost positive we use the 255/70 damping rates on our trucks. If you can't get in touch with Greg, I'd just order some normal 5125s and modify the eyelet yourself. Here's a write up for that: Need some help with Blistien 5125 install

1 - 11 of 11 Posts