Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I cleaned out my garage over the weekend and would like to find a home for this stuff. "Shipped" means to the lower 48; if you live outside this area and shipping costs are higher, prices will be adjusted accordingly. Willing to go cheaper if you buy multiple items, especially if I can put them in the same box.

1. SOLD - Nissan bed tent. Fits a 6' bed. Used on maybe 5 or 6 camping trips the first couple summers I had the truck and stored in a bag ever since. It looks funny in the picture because I have a roll up tonneau that pushed it back about 6". On a truck without a tonneau, it fits well and looks good. SOLD

2. SOLD - TruckBedz mattress. Fits a 6' bed. Same history as the tent - 5 or 6 camping trips and then stored in a bag. SOLD

3. Stock 2nd gen leaf springs. Mileage unknown but they are off a newer truck than mine. FREE if you pick up in the Reno area. Otherwise $35 plus actual shipping cost.

4. SOLD - Spartan auto locker and 3.54 ring and pinion for M226. The Spartan is still in the carrier and in all honesty, I really don't feel like taking this stuff apart just to sell it. My laziness is your gain. About 30K miles on the locker and 60K on the ring and pinion. Carrier has some scratches (see pic) but feel free to reuse your own. Everything worked flawlessly and the gear oil looked good when these items were removed from the truck. SOLD

5. 2" lift blocks. eBay specials. Brand new but there are some blemishes in the paint from shipping. I never installed them on my truck but the seller has good reviews. $35 shipped.

6. SOLD - Bilstein 5125 rear shocks for 2-4" of lift. Around 35K miles. They look a little rough but they work fine and don't leak. SOLD

7. SOLD - Shrockworks diff armor for M226. In desperate need of a paint job. SOLD

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'll take the rear diff cover. Seems to be fine besides the finish?

And I think I could make use of the mattress. How thick is it when inflated? I have a camper on the bed and not sure about headroom remaining.

·
Super Moderator
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll take the rear diff cover. Seems to be fine besides the finish?

And I think I could make use of the mattress. How thick is it when inflated? I have a camper on the bed and not sure about headroom remaining.
Yeah, nothing wrong with the diff cover except the paint.

I believe the mattress is 8" thick. I can measure it later to verify.

·
Super Moderator
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First post updated. Bilsteins are sold. Sale on the diff armor is pending with about a bazillion people in line if it falls through. Mattress might be sold as well and I have one "dibs" on the locker.

·
Registered
30 Posts
How did you like the spartan locker? I'm assuming you upgraded to something better for going off road?

·
Super Moderator
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How did you like the spartan locker? I'm assuming you upgraded to something better for going off road?

The Spartan was great off road in about 95% of situations. It can be a little quirky on pavement, so not for everyone, but you can learn to adjust your driving habits so that it behaves. I have a full review in my build thread that I wrote while I was still learning how to drive with it. I had it for several wheeling seasons and was pretty happy with it, but I decided to upgrade to an ARB when I did a full Titan swap and regear. If you have any other questions, please ask in my build thread or send a PM.

I've sold everything I really wanted to sell so I'm closing this thread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.