Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Bakflip G2 Cover 2005+ Crew Cab Frontiers...
...Asking $300 plus shipping or pickup in San Antonio

(shipping might be pricey, unit is large and heavy)

Will post pics and calculate shipping based on your zip code...

Reason for selling - upgraded to a 2010 Toyota Tundra

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Damnnnnn, look at you curseing in here like that! LOL!

Congrats on your 2010 yoda! Was your frontier letting you down? Ive owned mine for 4 months now and its had to have 1) trany replaced 2) rear dif replaced 3) rotors turned 4) u-joints replaced. All at diffrent times, what a pain in the a$$. It was all under warrenty, but still. B.S. if you ask me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damnnnnn, look at you curseing in here like that! LOL!

Congrats on your 2010 yoda! Was your frontier letting you down? Ive owned mine for 4 months now and its had to have 1) trany replaced 2) rear dif replaced 3) rotors turned 4) u-joints replaced. All at diffrent times, what a pain in the a$$. It was all under warrenty, but still. B.S. if you ask me.
Yeah, had the seat replaced 6 times over 16000 miles. I'm not even that big of a guy 6' 200lbs. The whole thing ended up being the support brace under the seat welded to the floor started to crack, causing the seat to rock during accel and stop, breaking the seat frame. Had enough of dealing with the techs at numerous Nissan shops, so I got myself a 2010 Tundra Double Cab Rock Warrior 4X4...love it!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. Too bad that cover wasn't for a king cab. Can you still use the track system in the bed? I have never seen how the cover mounts to the bed.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Nice! I'm in a pissing match right now with my dealer. I had come back to the dealer 2 weeks after I bought it complaning about the trany, they gave me hassle and said try this...try that. Once they replaced that the rear dif was clunk'en like a trash can down a hill. Long story short, I'm saying "You sold me a vehical WITH issues, they didn't develop after the fact." And they are holding on to there money, for now. If I do get my money back I will def check out the toyota dealer.

Got any pics of your yota? And how is it compared to you frontier?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Congrats on the new truck. Too bad that cover wasn't for a king cab. Can you still use the track system in the bed? I have never seen how the cover mounts to the bed.
Yes, the cover mounts above the utility system, no drilling required, attaches under the bed rail...

Nice! I'm in a pissing match right now with my dealer. I had come back to the dealer 2 weeks after I bought it complaning about the trany, they gave me hassle and said try this...try that. Once they replaced that the rear dif was clunk'en like a trash can down a hill. Long story short, I'm saying "You sold me a vehical WITH issues, they didn't develop after the fact." And they are holding on to there money, for now. If I do get my money back I will def check out the toyota dealer.

Got any pics of your yota? And how is it compared to you frontier?
None with me, but will post some later...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Might want to mention if it is for the long or short bed... I've had the same cover for 3 months and love it. Works well with the track system, looks flush and as long as you install it right and add a little weatherstriping near the front bedrail is watertight.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Might want to mention if it is for the long or short bed... I've had the same cover for 3 months and love it. Works well with the track system, looks flush and as long as you install it right and add a little weatherstriping near the front bedrail is watertight.
Cover is for Crew Cabs, AFAIK, all Crew Cabs are Short Bed...Correct me if wrong

Quick question. Did the dealer buy the truck back, or did you sell it privetly?
Trade in at the Toyota dealer...got hosed, Nissans don't hold value very well

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cover is pending sell...thanks for all the responses. If the deal falls through, I will contact those interested.

·
Registered
192 Posts
All Nismo CC's are short beds. You can get an SE or LE with a long bed.
Good to know. Didn't realize the Nismo only came in SB.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts