Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend made an effort to ride, but decided she likes being a passenger better, for now.
This is a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250 with 518 miles on it.
The first oil change has been done.
It already has a fender eliminator, frame sliders, swingarm spools, LED rear blinkers, and HID low beam headlight.
Asking $3500 obo

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
damn i just went to a dealer and they want 5800 for a 2010 250 kawasaki, i wish u where local i'd get that in a heart beat.. i'll send you my rims and tires and 1k for it hahaha..

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i'd be interested if i was stateside, but of course my 2 daughters have banned me from buying a motorcycle since it "is dangerous". good luck on the sale though, you should have no problems.

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
i'd be interested if i was stateside, but of course my 2 daughters have banned me from buying a motorcycle since it "is dangerous". good luck on the sale though, you should have no problems.
That is why I'm tring to get all those types of toy now when I'm single.. Hoping I can use the excuse I had them when you met me.. and making them unbannable.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That is why I'm tring to get all those types of toy now when I'm single.. Hoping I can use the excuse I had them when you met me.. and making them unbannable.
hahaha DITTO!:)

·
Registered
733 Posts
yep that is a really good price compared to the "inlfated" price stickers the dealer here in Cali wants for them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts