Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been selling these to the guys on thenewx and figured I'd extend the same offer over here. This is the thread link

FS: paracord bracelets and keychains - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)

This is our website directly

Paracord Bracelets

To order, however, we can simply refund the $1 off all items through Paypal if you want to simply use the links on the website. The email address provided is my personal, it's the easiest way for me to answer questions (esp since I work nights and have email access on my phone). We've also had requests for pet collars, which we can make per order (due to custom nature) as well as rifle slings (I know, us Xterra guys are violent!) Feel free to email with questions or ideas. Thanks!

-Nick

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck with sale. I make my own and have done a couple for other people. I did a belt the other week with almost 100 ft. of cord.
Wow, that's a lot of cord. They've been pretty popular so far for the fact they work as an emergency tool when needed. I'd imagine if made long enough they could even be used for a tow strap

1 - 3 of 3 Posts