Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is an immaculate 2012 Suzuki Equator RMZ-4 V6 Crew Cab Pickup Truck with 4x4 and super low miles (40,000). Automatic transmission.

This truck is absolutely fantastic throughout, no damages, no accident, no dents or scratches. Maintained religiously and also kept indoors. Clean title. Great tire tread life left. The truck drives and runs great and is a great truck all around. I am selling the truck due to wanting to acquire a larger truck.

This is the coveted RMZ-4 model that has the Bilstein factory shocks and various of other off-road performance upgrades and options for one of the best off-road handling trucks out there. Great for having fun and great for the winter.

This truck has all the options including spray in bed-liner and a tonneau cover that was installed a few months ago (great cover, easy to use and retract, no cross bars to deal with). Also included are a full set of WeatherTech floor mat liners, these are very nice in keeping the carpet perfect and dry.

I have the original RMZ-4 almost brand new floor mats also that I will include.

The radio system was recently upgraded to a Kenwood DDX773BH 6.95" In Dash Touchscreen DVD CD Receiver with built in Bluetooth, AM/FM Tuner and HD Radio. The SiriusXM SXV300 was also installed. Everything was professionally installed by CarTunes and nothing was permanently modified (no cut wires or anything like that), I also kept the factory original radio and bezel so it can be easily converted back if you want it original. My reason for upgrading was for the ability to listen to music via USB and also use a Bluetooth phone.

A forward facing camera was installed so you can park closer without bumping whats in front of you and a rear facing camera has been rough wired in.

If you are unsure what kind of truck this is, this is a Nissan Frontier PRO-4X essentially. They are identical trucks and share the same parts, chassis, electronics, and components. The Suzuki Equator is basically a re-badged frontier with a different appearance.

For all the pictures, please go to: Pictures

Since I took the pictures I did a lot of road trips, so the odometer in the pictures is no longer accurate to the actual miles, actual miles is closer to 40,500

I'm located in White Lake, MI.

Asking $18,000

1 - 1 of 1 Posts