1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copy from the CL posting -

Located in CT

https://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/6125551086.html

One owner, well maintained 2012 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x, just under 80,000 miles. This is the king cab (suicide doors on each side) with the 6 foot bed. It's a 6 speed manual transmission, so it doesn't have SiriusXM - I have no idea why it wasn't available on manuals. Color is Night Armor (I guess that's a color).

$15,000 or best offer

Mechanically, the truck is in great condition. Fully synthetic oil throughout its life. Changing again at 80k miles with Castrol extended.
-New ECU, replaced under warranty just under 60k miles.
-Replaced clutch and flywheel at 40k.
-New rear axles around 65k (rear oil seals were bad, and this is the factory solution).
-Newer brakes all around - under 10k miles. It has a towing package with adjustable hitch.
-Also has a hitch mounted 12,000lb winch with wireless controls, and is wired from the battery to the rear winch mount.
-AEM cold air intake was installed on day one.
-Bed extender/divider and adjustable tie-down cleats.
No codes, no trouble lights - truck is mechanically perfect. Also has LT tires on it, and the TPMS adjusted up to 45-50 ft/lbs. This can be returned to stock, but I highly recommend these trucks have real truck tires on them, instead of those glorified highway tires they come with.

It has some dings and dents, however. Some dents in the bed from firewood. Some scratches from parking lots and neighbors' cars. Small hole in the front bumper. Driver seat is showing some wear, which is about consistent with a 5 year old truck, but otherwise, the interior is in good shape.

Truck will be detailed before sale.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts