Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody want a full set of stock aluminum alloys for a Gen 2 Frontier - $100 for all 4, excellent shape. Local pickup or delivery can be arranged, I'm not interested in shipping, Austin, TX area.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
675 Posts
PM inbound

·
Registered
675 Posts
Gone sold!!! Rims are perfect thank you and nice meeting you sorry I couldn't stick around and check out Buc-ees have an elderly parent move in a year ago that I can't leave all day. I think Buc-ees is a just a lot of hype don't get me wrong it was clean and @ least they had cheap fuel @$1.98. Damn rain wound up seeing 2 rollover's Texan's must say like to flip their vehicles one on way down opposite side of 35 near Italy and coming back up on 30 in Garland. I still have to get the new TPMS and figure I'll just switch em late fall when I get the new tires installed.

*** I do have to say Buc-ees must be hurting for revenue couldn't believe charged $1.29 to refill the dogs water cup freakin water in his own Bubba cup I've gone across this great country from Maine to Arizona with the dogs and never once did anyone ever charge me for some water for my little ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts