Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found out that I will be moving for work in a few weeks from VA to MO and am trying to clean out anything I don't really need to take with me. The wheels are from my 2010 Frontier SE. I bought the truck new, and replaced them with 18" LE wheels and larger tires at 58,000 miles. They have been sitting in boxes in storage since.
All 4 wheels are in great shape, however 1 has about a inch long curb mark on the lip, which I have included a pic of. TPMS and center caps are NOT included in the sale, I swapped them over to my new set. I know these will fit the 2005+ body style Frontier, however I cannot confirm other years or models.
I feel $100 for the set is fair, however these will need to be a local pick up. Unfortunately I dont have time to get quotes and ship, so in turn, someone in VA can come snag them, or I can bring them with me to MO in about a month, however I will need to discuss with that person and confirm the deal before bringing them with all of my other stuff.
Currently located in Orange, VA zip 22960, however I will be moving to Columbia, MO in about a month, zip 65201.

Thanks and please shoot me any questions if needed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,125 Posts
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
7,125 Posts
Thank you, Fitz387! ::grin::

·
Premium Member
7,125 Posts
Deal completed. Very pleased w/ purchase. Great communicator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts